With just two categories to go, this Part 7 post highlights MIB Supported fundraisers in that host art, antique and home decor galas. Don’t miss these- support the arts and attend!
ART, ANTIQUES & HOME DÉCOR:
2. Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago Art in Motion (2/2015) We’re moving onto the 13th Annual Art in Motion fundraiser support the cause of Art Therapy. James Rondeau, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Art Institute of Chicago, selects exhibition participants and awards the most outstanding works submitted by hundreds of artists from around the country. Watch a clip on WTTW of this years event.
3. The Chicago Lighthouse Associate Board’s House and Garden Walk (6/2015) The Chicago Lighthouse is one of the country’s most comprehensive social service agencies serving people who are blind or visually impaired. What a way to support them with this lovely spring garden walk.
4. Infant Welfare Society of Chicago Showhouse & Gardens Event (Spring 2015) Held by the Lake Forest Chapter, this is an amazing way to welcome the warmer weather and see amazing homes and gardens on the North Shore.
5. Junior League of Evanston-North Shore Designer Kitchens of the North Shore (5/2015) What a great cause to support and an amazing view of spectacular kitchens in homes across the North Shore with this Designer Kitchen event.
6. The Winnetka Auxiliary of the Women’s Board of Rush University Medical Center Cooks’ Tour (9/2015) We at Make It Better covered this event a few years back and it was a huge success. Read more about it.
Please also take a look at the other MIB supported Galas in the past several blog posts;
If you missed my other Blog posts highlighting more MIB supported fundraisers by category, please click on links below.