Moving along in our listing of MIB‘s Best Annual Fundraisers, we’re moving into our favorite pics for Ladies Luncheons. Help us support these fabulous events with dates listed. All links will take you to the site where you can register for the upcoming luncheons.
1. Lynn Sage Cancer Research Foundation Fall Benefit Luncheon (10/14/14)
2. Field Museum Women’s Board Women in Science Luncheon (5/2015)
Find out all the information you need to participate right here. This year’s theme; Caribbean Rhythms!
3. Adler Planetarium Women in Space Science Award Luncheon (5/2015)
The Women’s Board does an amazing event at this Women in Space Award Luncheon.
4. Young Women’s Leadership Charter High School of Chicago Girl Power Luncheon (4/2015) Chicago Women In Philanthropy Annual Luncheon (3/2015)
Next Spring, the YWLCS hosts this marvelous luncheon. Get all the details here.
5. The Women’s Board of Rush University Medical Center Spring Luncheon (5/2015)
The 2014 event was quite something, held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel with keynote speaker Cokie Roberts. No doubt the 2015 event will also be amazing.
6. UNICEF Message Of Hope Luncheons (4/17/15)
This year’s event was held at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, bringing together over 370 guests and raised a record breaking $1.19 million for UNICEF’s work through The Eliminate Project!
Please join me in congratulating these fabulous organizations, the work they do and the amazing events they hold to bring all of us together.
Please also take a look at the earlier posts in this series;