I’m sharing a letter I sent out to all of our not-for-profit partners , sharing the great news about our progress. Please read and share with your charitable organization so we can do more for more charities.
Thank you for working with Make It Better in the past. We hope to be even more helpful to your important work going forward. You are important to us.
Since our inception, we’ve been working tirelessly to fulfill our mission to be the most trusted, easiest-to-use community resource – online, in print and in person. We’re delighted to announce that, due to our great success, we are continuing to grow, and this fall, we will launch a spectacular new website.
We’re equally proud of our stats:
- 60,000+ homes receive our monthly magazine, for an average of 200,000 readers who value and act on the content (subscribe at LINK:[ http://www.makeitbetter.net/print-magazine%5D
- 115,000+ unique page views per month at makeitbetter.net
- 27,000+ Better Letter email newsletters delivered semiweekly (please sign up at makeitbetter.net/email-newsletter to receive yours)
- 70,000 views of MIB TV videos at YouTube
- 8,000+ total social network followers
- $3,589,886 raised for nonprofits as of July, 1, 2014.
We’re also delighted to announce that, in her new role as Advertising Account Executive, Denise Borkowski will continue to work with our not-for-profit partners on media sponsorships, event planning and advertising.
Here’s how we can help your organization grow, too. Start planning now for 2015:
- Events calendar, OpEd and You Said It submissions.
We welcome all Events Calendar and OpEd submissions. Comments you send via any channel (email, phone call, social network, letter,) may be included in our You Said It section of the magazine as well. Please Contact Us.
- Be included in our annual Guide To Giving.
Our charitably inclined audience particularly focuses on giving near the holidays. Therefore, we publish and highlight our annual Guide To Giving every November and December. To learn more about our Guide to Giving and other advertising opportunities, please call Denise Borkwoski at (847) 256-4642 or email her at Denise@makeitbetter.net.
- Apply for a Make It Better Foundation Philanthropy Award.
– Television-production quality four to five minute marketing video
– Editorial inclusion across Make It Better’s multiple platforms:
- Better Letter email newsletter, sent to 27,000 opt-in subscribers
- Make It Better magazine, sent to 60,000 homes
- Make It Better website
– Exclusive training in philanthropic best practices to assist in promoting the new video
– Contributions from Make It Better’s Shop for Good proceeds
- Earn a Make It Better media sponsorship for your nonprofit’s next fundraiser by taking our fun and informative “How To Raise More $$ For Your Favorite Nonprofit” class.
Register for our “How To Raise More $$” class and learn how to maximize the fundraising tools embedded in our media sponsorships, while you improve your tech, networking and fundraising skills. That’s a win/win/win for you, your volunteers and potential sponsors.
For more information, contact Denise Borkowski at Denise@makeitbetter.net
- Be connected with a significant Make It Better for-profit advertiser.We love creating virtuous circles that connect nonprofits, businesses and our audience; so, we enthusiastically amplify the nonprofit relationships of our best marketing partners. These include event media sponsorships, placement in Shop For Good (launching with our new site in September), Better Makers coverage and many other activities.
6. Be our guests at two fantastic events.
Our Best Of 2014 celebration and concert at the Chicago Botanic Garden on August 26.
Finally, The launch of our new website on October 2 at a location soon to be announced. These will not only be great free parties, they also will be outstanding opportunities for you to network.
Please don’t wait. Send us your upcoming events, join our Guide To Giving, attend our events, take our classes, promote your NFP on our media channels and apply for our Make It Better Foundation Philanthropy Award.
Again, you are important to us. We hope to be even more important to you.
Warm Regards, Susan Noyes