- MIB Connection to Rush University Medical Center
If you love your fashion and want to support the best causes in the area, take a look at these Make It Better supported organizations.
1. Joffrey Ballet Swan Lake Luncheon (10/1/14)
The Joffrey’s Swan Lake Luncheon is not to be missed. It’s right around the corner so put in on the calendar soon.
2. Women’s Board of Rush University Medical Center Annual Fashion Show (10/2/14)
This will be the 88th Annual Fashion Show for the Women’s Board of Rush University Medical Center, Imagine held at the brand new Morgan Manufactoring event space located at 401 N. Morgan St. in Chicago. Proceeds from this year’s event will support state-of-the-art intraoperative imaging technology for Rush’s nationally recognized neurosurgeons, led by Drs. Lorenzo Munoz and Richard Byrne.
3. Northwestern University Settlement Houses Style Under the Stars (Spring/Fall 2015)
This November of 2014 will bring the NUSH Style Under the Stars so mark your calendars for the Winnetka Board’s annual evening of fashion for your and your home! All proceeds benefit Northwestern Settlement’s programs. The event will be held at Michigan Shores Club in Wilmette.
4. Autohaus on Edens LAUNCH Fashion Show (3/2015)
Mercedes Benz and Fashion come together for a fashion show to be remembered. Watch the video from this years event and join for next years.
5. Costume Council of Chicago History Museums Costume Ball (11/14/14)
The Chicago History Museum celebrates the latest exhibit with this bash.
Please help us in congratulating these fantastic events. Show your support by participating and attending the next event.